| Topic: +1-855-219-8503 | How to Set up Airprint
Joined: 10 May 2019
Location: United States
how to set up airprint on hp printer
|Posted: 15 May 2019 at 18:36 | IP Logged
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution app introduced by Apple to enable
wireless printing options for iOS devices. You do not need to install any
additional printer driver or software on your iOS device to access the AirPrint
feature. Make sure that you are connected to your hp printer and your iOS device
or iPhone to the same wireless network. You don’t have to use a wire or a cable
to connect your printer to the computer. Please follow these steps to know
how to set up AirPrint on hp printer,
follow the steps given below.
• If you wish to know to set up airprint on hp printer, ensure that your
hp printer is compatible with the airprint feature.
• Any Mac OS X 10.7 or newer version and iOS 4.2 or newer version is
compatible with the Apple airprint feature by how to set up airprint printer.
• Plug one end of the power cord to the hp printer’s rear and the other
end directly to the wall outlet. Press the power button to switch on your
• Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down.
Disconnect the USB cable from the printer connecting the computer.
• Tap on the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and connect your
printer to the wireless network. Connect your Mac or iOS device to the same
• Make sure that you don’t connect your printer, Mac OS device or iOS
device to a different or guest network.
• If your iOS device fails to detect the printer, switch on the Wireless
Direct option on your printer. Open the wireless option on your iOS device and
select your printer’s name.
• If your Mac OS fails to detect the printer, open the System Preferences
window. Click on Print & Scan option. Tap on the Plus sign and select your
• Under the Use section, select the AirPrint option. Click on the Add
option to add the printer to the printer queue.
• Open the document or photo that you wish to print and tap on the Printer
icon to begin printing it.
This is how to setup airprint on hp printer. Make sure that you update the
printer firmware regularly to avoid
Edited by markultra2018 on 15 May 2019 at 18:39
|Back to Top
If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register
Copyright ©2001-2003 Web Wiz Guide
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
This page was generated in .0703 seconds.